The Betelgeuse tent is situated on a secluded property on Raymond Island.
- Enjoy an unrivalled experience on the Island with all the modern comforts of a hotel.
- The Betelgeuse Skytent unique pod provides guests the opportunity to explore the Island like never before.
- Relax in our secure, clear dome structure that provides connection to beautiful natural surrounds.
- Take a walk around the island to see the Koalas and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Share a paddle out on the lake with our two person ‘clear view’ Canoe.
- Cook up a delicious BBQ dinner to enjoy whilst overlooking the water.
- Witness the stunning sunset view whilst sipping a drink on the deck or lazying in the hammock.
- We have truly thought of everything to make your stay exceptional!
The Betelgeuse Skytent includes:
- A private bedroom with a semi king-sized bed and linen
- A living room with sofa and coffee table
- Toilet/shower facilities including shampoo, shower gel, hair conditioner, body lotion, bath oil and hand soap
- Air-conditioning and heating
- BBQ (including cooking oil and condiments)
- 4 x 500ml drinking water (note shower water not recommended for drinking)
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Additional privacy cover for living room available if desired
- Bedroom bedside table with build-in Bluetooth speaker(Note: connect the “Music Table” device via Bluetooth to enjoy your own music from your phone.)
- USB port for phone charging
- 2 personal transparent canoe (made with PC the same material with the tent) available for guest use (shared)
- Telescope in living room
NOTE: Guest will be required to self-cater utilising BBQ and fridge. Food items MUST be purchased in Paynesville prior to arrival on the island.
Prices start at: $418 for 2 nights