Skip to content
What’s inside our room
- An air-conditioner unit with both cooling and heating settings
- A mini fridge with bottle water (4 x 500 mL), milk and chocolates
- coffee, sugar, cookies, and sweeties
- A built-in Bluetooth speaker
- A telescope
- A set of semi-sized bed linen
- Eco-friendly shampoo, hair conditioner, shower gel, body lotion and hand soap
- A fire extinguisher
- lamps and torches
What to bring with you
- It is recommended that guests bring your own food as there are no dining options on the island itself. However, there are restaurants located in Paynesville and an IGA supermarket.
- Being surrounded by nature, it is recommended that guests bring warmer clothes as temperatures can fluctuate quickly near water, especially at night.
- Outdoor essentials such as sunscreen and insect repellent are also recommended.
- The mini fridge inside the room may also be a bit limiting to fit drinks, so an Esky may also be something to consider.